Road RC Shoe
Whether you're ambitions are to knock out a handful of coveted KOMs, scream out of the bunch for sprint primes and state championship glory, or drive a breakaway in the high mountains to garner sponsor TV time, the Scott Men's Road RC Shoes are up to the challenge with streamlined style. Boasting a light, stiff HMX carbon fiber sole, lightweight upper, and secure boa closures, these shoes transfer power with swift efficiency while keeping your feet cool and comfortable.
Scott utilizes a strategic mix of lightweight microfiber and 3D nylon air mesh to build the Road RC's upper around its Wrap Fit construction. Wrap Fit consists of an internal layer of synthetic leather that's shaped to provide extra support while conforming to your foot reducing pressure points and increasing comfort. A BOA IP1 closure system weaves its way across the top of the shoe, with a second BOA securing the midfoot for lightning fast adjustment, even on the fly. Inside, Scott's Adjustable ErgoLogic removable insole provides a customizable arch for additional tweaks to the fit.
- Channel your raw power with Scott's flagship road shoes
- HMX carbon sole rates at a 10/10 on Scott's stiffness scale
- Sole allows some torsional flex to minimize strain on the knee
- Dual BOA dials allow precise, on-the-fly adjustment
- Asymmetrical upper with "wrap fit" offers comfort and support
- Perforations in the upper provide cooling air flow
- ErgoLogic insoles feature adjustable arch support
- Uses Scott's racing last with a lower volume, slimmer fit