Summer to remember.
This summer, throw down in the Saturday county line sprint, your hometown twilight crit series, and the annual hill climb in the Scott Road RC Lady Shoe. Featuring Scott's stiffest carbon sole and dual Boa dial closure, the Road RC arrives as ready to win as you are. Its customizable fit and clean, streamlined design deliver watts to the pedals while keeping your feet comfortable, even when your legs are anything but.
On warm summer nights, when the air remains humid and sticky through twilight, you'll appreciate the Road RC's effective microfiber and 3D nylon air mesh uppers. Not only does the supple blend yield to the lumps and bumps along your feet, it breathes consistently while you work to help you stay cool and dry. As you're driving watts into the pedals to stay with the pack through the grueling middle of the race, the Road RC's unyielding carbon fiber sole, as stiff as its top-end men's counterpart, will loyally transfer power without flex. And as you turn the pedals, customizable dual Boa dials keep your feet in place without a thought to slipping or pressure points.
- Throw down in every summer race with this top-end racing shoe
- Carbon fiber soles earn 10/10 stiffness rating in Scott's lineup
- Breezy uppers blend support with ventilation as you race
- Dual Boa dials let you achieve the exact fit you want
- Adjustable, removable footbed allows you to customize arch support