Just the beginning.
The Scott Road Comp Lady Shoe is built for new cyclists looking to up their game with clipless pedals. It's built to make sure your feet stay comfortable while you lay the foundation for a lifelong hobby. When you aren't worried about winning races and garnering accolades in training apps, things like carbon soles and an aggressive fit aren't nearly as important as comfort. The Road Comp Lady achieves its accessible price point with a nylon sole and hook-and-loop closure which will loyally transfer power as you take on new climbs, while holding the entire length of your foot in place. Breathable synthetic uppers conform to the shape of your feet without pinching or pressure points, allowing your feet to breathe as you work up a sweat hitting new mileage goals.
- Start a new lifelong hobby with this entry-level road shoe
- Nylon soles provide 6/10 stiffness rating for new riders
- Synthetic uppers encourage airflow as you ride
- Hook-and-loop closures make fit adjustments easy
- Removable ErgoLogic insole lets you add arch support