Go clipless at last.
Making the jump to clipless pedals doesn't have to mean investing in pro-level kicks right off the bat. If you're ready to move past riding with sneaks and pedal baskets, look to the Scott Road Comp BOA Lady Shoe to give you a comfortable and accessible introduction to the improved power transfer and ride quality of riding clipped-in. With clean, breathable uppers and a Boa dial and strap closure, the Road Comp allows you to fine-tune tightness along the length of your foot, without having to put up with numbness in your toes for a slip-free fit along your instep. Though the fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole doesn't rank as high in stiffness as a top-tier outsole, it provides reliable power transfer for entry-level and intermediate recreational cyclists who aren't worried about the peloton just yet.
- Make the leap to clipless without emptying your wallet
- Hook-and-loop and Boa dial closure for a precise fit
- Nylon sole earns a 6/10 on Scott's stiffness index
- Removable insole provides arch support
- Breathable uppers provide consistent ventilation