RC Weather WB Vest
An indispensable piece of kit in your shoulder season wardrobe arsenal, the RC Weather WB Vest from Scott will keep your core dry and warm during those fickle spring and autumn rides when the conditions are unpredictable. Constructed of wind-blocking Pertex fabric and strategically placed highly breathable mesh fabric, this windbreaker is tightly woven from incredibly fine yarns so it's windproof to retain warmth, soft for comfort, lightweight and packable, and durable. It's fortified with DURObreeze which further acts as a barrier against the wind. This windproof technology works by resisting wind penetration, helping prevent heat loss during breezy conditions.
Additional protection from the elements comes from the DRYOzone DWR treatment. This water repellent technology sheds water at the surface, protecting the fabric from wetting out and the chill associated with it.
Final details include the silicone bottom waist hem that keeps the fit in check, reflective print for higher visibility in low light, and a back opening for optimal ventilation as well as easy access to your jersey's back pockets.
- Scott's vest for core dryness and warmth during the spring and fall
- The waterproof and lightweight fabric on the front is ideal for cycling
- Strategically placed highly breathable mesh inserts offer increased comfort
- Silicone bottom hem gripper keeps the fit in check
- Easy access to the jersey pockets via back opening
- Reflective prints increase visibility in low light