Carving your way down canyons can be a bit intimidating, and it's hard not to keep yourself from riding the brakes a bit before sharp corners, but with the Scott RC Pro Tec Plus3 Women's Bib Shorts you can tap into a little extra confidence. Equipped with road-worthy features, like moisture-wicking Schoeller main fabric, and breathable mesh bibs, these shorts are no doubt ready to hit the pavement, but what sets them apart from the masses of bibs isn't their breathable nature, its their abrasion resistant fabric to give you added protection in the event of a crash at high speeds.
The abrasion resistance comes from a combination of ceramic printing, and carbon yarns that boost the fabric strength to unbelievable levels, maintaining total support against rough surfaces like asphalt and pavé. To support you from beneath, Scott employs its Scott +++ Pro padding, ideal for long road and even mountain bike rides. This chamois cushions you with multi-density foam that soaks up chatter and bumps, keeping you comfortable through the roughest terrain, and brushes against your skin softly with stretchy microfiber that aids in moisture transfer to keep you feeling fresh. To top off the bibs, you'll find mesh uppers that allow total breathability while you ride, and stretchy silicone grippers at the hem for keeping things locked into place when you're in the drops.
- Cycling bibs designed to stand up to the rigors of the road
- Schoeller ITD ProTec sides protect your skin in crashes
- Schoeller main fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly
- Mesh upper is ultralight and breathable
- Scott ++++ Premium padding absrobs vibrations and cushions
- Silicone leg gripper hems prevent legs from riding up
- UPF 30+ sun protection shields skin from UV rays
- Small back pocket secures gels and other small items