RC Premium ITD Short-Sleeve Shirt
No matter how hard we try to ride safely, crashes happen in road cycling. Mountain bikers have all sorts of protective gear available to them, but considering that road crashes generally happen at much higher speeds, it's always puzzled us that there aren't more protective options available. Scott aims to change that with the Women's RC Premium ITD Short-Sleeve Shirt. This modern road jersey features Schoeller ITD ProTec fabric on the shoulders and sleeves, offers a high level of abrasion resistance that keeps your skin from getting torn up in a crash. Otherwise, this jersey comes with all the bells and whistles you expect from a high-end road jersey, such as premium 4-way stretch construction and an aero-optimized fit.
Scott developed the ITD ProTec material in close cooperation with the fabric experts at Schoeller. Inspired by the sailing industry, the knit carbon yarns ensure higher breakage strength, as well as an antibacterial effect. This combined with the ceramic printing on the fabric leads to high robustness and durability, even for crashes on asphalt at high speed. This special fabric has been tested for 2 years with pro teams, and analyzed by an external laboratory that compared it to normal fabrics used in bike wear. The results show that ITD ProTec does a significantly better job protecting the rider's skin from abrasion and road rash in the event of a crash. For no compromise protection, pair this jersey with the RC Premium ITD ++++ Bib Shorts.
- Modern road jersey designed to protect you in a crash
- ITD ProTec fabric on the shoulders saves your skin from road rash
- Quick-dry and 4-way stretch fabrics enhance comfort and mobility
- Aero-optimized fit with pre-shaped sleeve construction
- Full-length semi-autolock zipper lets you control ventilation
- 3 rear pockets and 1 water-resistant zippered pocket for storage
- Reflective stripe on back helps you be seen in low light
- Silicone hem gripper keeps the jersey from riding up