Whatever your choice in terrain may be, the Scott Pack Trail Summit TR' 16 Hydration Pack is up for the challenge. Built for long-distance trail running adventures, the Trail Summit 16 is endowed with the prowess and storage you require for tackling the miles.
To start, the Trail Summit 16 features a wide shoulder harness for unencumbered mobility and a vest-like fit and feel. The lightweight fabric assures quick dry time and ample breathability, while the three fastening options (including a waist belt) help disperse the weight of your load and keep it secure, assuring a comfortable running experience. Perhaps more importantly, though, the Trail Summit 16 has a bladder-compatible section, should you desire to take your hydration to the next level, and the pack is also equipped with two hard flasks that allow fast and on-the-go hydration.
- A hardy pack for trail running long distances
- Breathable mesh fabric enables ventilation
- Bevy of pocket options accommodate necessities
- Trekking poles attach to pack via rear drawcord
- Hydration options are abound in this pack
- Sunglasses loop and rear light attachment point are included