MTB Vertec Boa Cycling Shoe
When your power is a priority, reaching for a shoe that flexes under pressure is a no-go. Meet Scott's MTB Vertec Boa Cycling Shoe — built for XC race days where every watt matters. The Vertec features extreme stiffness in the sole, thanks to its HMF carbon construction, built for efficiency and snappy pedaling response, whether you're going to 72 hours in Old Pueblo, or an after-work local race series. But stiffness, while important, isn't everything — after all you're counting on some level of comfort to keep you going through those miles, so Scott bonds the ultra-stiff lowers with a lightweight microfiber upper, with 3D air mesh interior. The microfiber wraps your foot supportively, and is hit with perforations that help perspiration escape, while AirMesh elevates ventilation, and works to fight against the ever-dreaded hot-foot. To keep the fit dialed, the uppers are finished with a BOA retention system for micro-adjustments above your arch, and an anatomic fit strap near the toe box for fine-tuning things.
- Race-ready kicks that don't let power flex away
- HMF Carbon outsole offers a stiffness index of 9
- Lightweight microfiber uppers secure your foot in place
- Let cool air in, and wick sweat with 3D Airmesh interior
- Tacky rubber lugs help with sure-footed control off the bike
- BOA and anatomic fit strap allow for fine-tuning your fit
- Adjustable ErgoLogic footbed gives you control of your arch support
- Item #SCO00VB
- Upper Material
- microfiber, mesh
- Boa IP1 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- [sole] HMF carbon, [outsole] Sticki Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [US 8.5] 13.4oz (380g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help