Why We Like The MTB SHR-ALP RS Shoe
When we want the freedom of flat pedals with the convenient fit adjustment of a BOA dial, we pull on the MTB SHR-ALP RS Shoe for their high-performance design. Scott’s Sticki rubber compound provides top-tier grip and traction for your pedal pins to dig into, and the high ankle collar provides padding between your ankle and crank arm.
- Flat pedal shoes for trail, enduro, and downhill riding
- BOA fit dial provides a sleek profile and easy adjustments
- Ergologic insoles provide a long-lasting, comfortable fit
- Moderate stiffness for enhanced power transfer
- Item #SCOL18N
- Upper Material
- polyurethane, 3D Airmesh
- Boa L6
- ErgoLogic removable insole
- Sticki rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.