MTB RC Lady Cycling Shoe
Launching full speed ahead can be tricky when your shoes flex under every pedal stroke, and podiums won't earn themselves without the best performance. The Scott Women's MTB RC Lady Shoe are ready to surge forward at lightning speed, accelerating as you push up switchbacks and holding you tight to steep banked turns with stiff carbon soles that won't waiver under the heat of competition. As you'd expect from a shoe of racing pedigree, it's the stiffest, most powerful offering in Scott's line. The blended HMX Carbon sole maximizes pedaling efficiency when speed is of utmost concern, with just enough flex to make it comfortable enough for trail use.
The asymmetric upper conforms to your foot like a glove, with breathable perforations facilitating active cooling. Boa IP1 dials provide a micro-adjustable fit over the upper and lower zones, also promoting easy removal by quickly pulling up on each dial. Scott's ErgoLogic footbed maximizes comfort with its customizable design. It features adjustable arches for greater support without the nagging pain of a traditional, one-size-fits-all footbed.
- Stiff-soled race kicks for sprinting to the finish line
- HMX Carbon blended sole provides rocket-like acceleration
- Boa IP1 dials independently adjust upper and lower zones
- Sleek, form-fitting upper of microfiber and air mesh
- ErgoLogic footbed with adjustable arch support
- Breathable perforations throughout upper
- Item #SCO00RJ
- Upper Material
- lightweight microfiber, 3D nylon air mesh
- IP-1 Boa
- adjustable and removable ErgoLogic
- HMX Carbon, two-component PU
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt MTB
- Claimed Weight
- [US 6.5] 285g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help