Classic trail style.
Whether you're testing the trail waters for the first time, replacing a well-worn pair of kicks after a long season of racing, or looking to throw down in your local weeknight XC series, trust the Scott Men's MTB Pro Shoe to deliver power transfer, durability, and comfort for a price that won't blow your wheel upgrade budget for the summer.
Around the top of your foot, panels of pliable microfiber and 3D nylon airmesh conform to the lumps and bumps you've picked up over the years, while encouraging airflow to prevent clammy toes. Before you ride, making fit adjustments at the trailhead is easy using the ratcheting buckle and dual hook-and-loop straps. Each covers a different area of your foot, so you don't have feel like you're wearing a vice around your toes just to get a secure fit along your instep for a climb.
Underfoot, Scott adds a useful lugged outsole to keep you stepping confidently when the singletrack deteriorates and you've got no choice but to hike-a-bike. It sits over a fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole, which lends trail-appropriate stiffness with some flex to prevent aching feet after high mileage days.
- Replace your worn-out kicks with this practical trail shoe
- Adjustable insole allows for customizable arch support
- Lightweight uppers blend support and breathability
- Reinforced nylon sole provides trail-appropriate stiffness
- Lugged outsole fits toe spikes for extra traction in slick spots