Why We Like The MTB Elite Boa Cycling Shoe
If you're looking for an all-mountain shoe that is comfortable with a hint of racing style, the MTB Elite Boa Cycling Shoe has you covered. We know Scott for their efforts to drive us to the mountains, and that motto holds true with their cycling products as well as their ski and snow gear. It's a comfortable option that offers a relaxed fit and the BOA Fit System IP-1 for easy and secure adjustment. Simply turn the dial and tighten or loosen the crisscrossing light cables. The ErgoLogic insole features arch support and a metatarsal button, and Scott's adaptive fit pattern upper offers welded armor protection for durability over time. With a minimal racing-style tread, the MTB Elite Boa Cycling Shoe's sole features a design constructed with Sticki rubber that's grippy enough to take on everything from loose soil to hardpack surfaces and rocks.
- MTB shoe that's meant for all-mountain adventures
- Relaxed fit and the BOA Fit System IP-1 that's easy to adjust and secure
- ErgoLogic insole for adjustable arch support and metatarsal button
- Adaptive fit pattern for high-wear durability that lasts
- Racing-style tread design for traction on varied terrain