Why We Like The MTB AR Boa Clip Cycling Shoe
Looking and feeling more like your favorite athletic sneakers, the Scott MTB AR Boa Clip Shoes forgoes the streamlined aesthetic and stiff carbon sole of racy mountain bike shoes, but gains massive amounts of grip and a bit more flexibility along the way. It's a great option if your rides consist of technical trail sections where dismounting is necessary while you scope out your line, or perhaps shoulder your bike for those difficult hike-a-bike sections.
- Go-anywhere, ride-anything MTB shoes with a grippy rubber sole
- Dual Boa IP-1 dials for a secure, micro-adjustable fit
- Sticki rubber outsole grips aggressively over slick rocks and roots
- 2-bolt compatibility fits your favorite clip-in MTB pedals
- Synthetic PU and 3D nylon airmesh is breathable and durable
- ErgoLogic footbed provides anatomically correct support
- Item #SCOL13N
- Upper Material
- polyurethane, 3D airmesh
- dual BOA IP-1 dials
- [sole] nylon fiberglass composite, [outsole] Sticki rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8.5] 1lb 0.6oz (470g)
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.