The Scott Grenade EVO Knee Guards provide a nearly unicorn-like balance of flexibility and protection so you can dust off and get back in the saddle after things get a little bit too sideways. Their D30 padding utilizes what Scott refers to as "intelligent molecules" to remain flexible for comfort and free range of motion while pedaling or generally moving around in the world. Upon impact, those molecules lock to create a rigid surface that dissipates energy and provides a sturdy barrier against roots, rocks, and other trail furniture. A combination of neoprene and stretchy, breathable mesh completes the package, with adjustable elastic straps holding it all in place so you can focus on the run without worries of shifting pads.
- A knee pad that blends flexibility with protection
- Flexible D30 material hardens on impact
- Additional padding protects commonly impacted areas
- Perforated neoprene and mesh balance support and breathability
- Hook-and-loop elastic straps dial in the fit