Pin 695 Camo Seat Bag
The Pin 695 Camo Seat Bag is the most spacious saddle bag in SciCon's collection, but that doesn't mean it'll get in the way. While this bag has plenty of space for inner tubes, a micro tool, CO2 cartridges, a patch kit, and maybe an energy gel and bar or two, this bag's slim and subtle design and Roller 2.1 mounting system allow it to hide under your seat without being overly noticeable or painfully rubbing against your bib shorts.
Crafted from a burly woven nylon fabric, this bag resists harsh abrasion from rowdier rides, while a reflective strip and a light loop give you what you need to bring along greater visibility. It uses a patented Roller 2.1 mounting system that attaches the saddlebag to your rails without the need for any tools. In comparison to ordinary saddlebags with hook-and-loop fastening, the Roller 2.1 saddlebags avoid the wear and tear from the abrasion of your seat post. Plus, two tire levers, complementary with every Roller 2.1 saddlebag, are built into the Roller 2.1 mounting bracket.
- The most spacious saddle bag in SciCon's lineup
- Tough woven nylon fabric provides reliable durability
- Roller 2.1 mounting system strap eliminates rubbing on seat post
- Spacious enough for all of your long-distance ride essentials
- Includes two tire levers built into mounting bracket
- Reflective strip and light loop allow for greater visibility