Thunder Burt Addix
Schwalbe's Thunder Burt tire is built for pure speed. It is their quickest-rolling tire intended for dry, fast XC trails. Small, closely-spaced center knobs accelerate rapidly on hardpack. The side knobs are more pronounced, digging into corners so you can maintain that speed with confidence. The tread works in conjunction with Schwalbe's Addix Speed compound, offering the lowest rolling resistance of any of the Addix compounds while maintaining good grip for XC racing.
We sell two versions. The SnakeSkin tire has reinforced sidewalls to resist punctures and sidewall tears, great for everyday riding. The LiteSkin tire is remarkably lightweight, making it suitable for race day or the gram counters among us. Both tires have a double-layer nylon fabric under the tread to help fend off flats.
- Schwalbe's fastest XC tire for dry, hardpack conditions
- Small, flat, closely-spaced center knobs roll fast on hardpack
- Pronounced outer knobs confidently dig in to corners
- Addix Speed compound lowers rolling resistance for XC racing
- SnakeSkin has reinforced sidewalls to resist slices from rocks
- LiteSkin is exceptionally lightweight for race day use
- Double-layer nylon fabric under tread helps fend off punctures
- Tubeless-ready, sealant is recommended for LiteSkin