Rock Razor Addix Tire
Schwalbe's Rock Razor Addix Tire - 29in is built for the racer. Its sturdy side knobs flanks a smaller, lower profile center tread that lets this tire fly over dry hard packed trails and while still able to have the cornering chops to dig in and provide confidence at high speed. The Rock Razor is designed primarily as a rear tire and it'll save the legs when pedaling between stages and inject speed during enduros, or if you are looking for an advantage on a quick, sunbaked DH course.
The new Addix compounds represent many hours of research and development and money Schwalbe spent refining the formulas. The fruits of their labor include increased grip, faster rolling, and better durability. That all adds up to more fun on the trail. This SpeedGrip compound replaces the all-around PaceStar version and, like the tread, its fast when you want it and grippy when you need it. Snakeskin TL Easy promises that the tire sets up tubeless hassle-free and the sidewalls are durable enough, you won't think twice hucking blind into a rock garden at speed.
- A semi-slick tire made for speed without sacrificing grip
- Low-profile, closely-spaced center knobs are quick on hardpack
- Aggressive side lugs offer excellent cornering traction
- SnakeSkin reinforced sidewalls for fewer flats
- SpeedGrip compound rolls quickly while still grippy