Racing Ralph Addix Tire
With modern XC courses being more technically challenging that ever, Schwalbe has redesigned their Racing Ralph Addix Tire with a new tread pattern that's specifically optimized for the rear of the bike. By widening the lugs and adding more grip edges in the center tread, the Racing Ralph boasts superior traction and quick acceleration across a wide range of trail surfaces. Seeing that it's designed as a rear tire, the tread features a low profile that minimizes rolling resistance and stays extremely quiet out on the trail.
The new Racing Ralph retains Schwalbe's proven Addix Speed compound that provides substantial grip while boasting the lowest rolling resistance of all the Addix compounds. This tire is focused on speed, yet has good longevity due to the harder rubber used in the compound. Durability is further enhanced by the SnakeSkin sidewall protection that helps the tire resist slices and punctures from rocks and other trail debris. And with Schwalbe's Tubeless Easy technology, these tires seat easily for a headache-free tubeless setup.
- Schwalbe's fast & versatile XC tire for the rear of the bike
- New tread pattern improves both grip and acceleration
- Addix Speed compound is optimized for low rolling resistance
- SnakeSkin protection fends off rock slices and punctures
- Tubeless Easy technology for a hassle-free tubeless setup
- 625g weight per tire is impressively low
- Designed to pair with a Racing Ray up front
- Item #SCH003L
- Addix Speed
- 29 x 2.25in
- TL Easy
- 30 - 55
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz (625g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help