Pro One Tire - Tubeless
Schwalbe's recently updated tubeless road tire, the Pro One Tubeless Tire, sheds weight and rolling resistance compared to the original One tire. Given these advantages, the Pro One makes a compelling case for racing on tubeless tires, and we can only hope to see more race wheels offered in the future that are compatible with them. To improve upon an already solid tire, Schwalbe started with triple compound rubber, adding Snakebite and Sidewall protection that teams with a liquid, tubeless sealant to retain air pressure over time and help resist punctures.
The firm center strip improves the rolling resistance by a claimed ten percent while softer shoulders grip the tarmac for control while cornering at high speeds. Schwalbe's MicroSkin construction adds durability to the Pro One, helping the tire resist ill-intentioned debris on the roads so you get through your race flat-free, while the tubeless construction allows you to race with the tires at lower air pressure and eliminates friction between the tube and tire that can slow you down.
- Schwalbe upgrades their tubeless road to drop grams
- Increased protection pairs with low rolling resistance
- Firm center strip keeps you rolling with 10% less resistance
- MicroSkin construction increases durability and reduces wear
- Enjoy a softer ride feel with low pressure enabled by tubeless
- Snakebite and Sidewall protections retain air pressure over time