COMPETITIVE CYCLIST CUSTOMER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE COMPETITIVE CYCLIST CUSTOMER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT [3:00PM MOUNTAIN ON 07/25/2017] AND ENDS AT [11:00AM MOUNTAIN ON 08/16/2017] (“Sweepstakes Deadline”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: Customers are automatically entered when they complete and submit the Competitive Cyclist customer survey. Customers do not need to answer “optional” survey questions in order to be eligible to win. In order to be eligible for one of five (5) $100 gift certificates, the survey must be submitted no later than Sweepstakes Deadline. No illegible or incomplete survey will be accepted. Competitive Cyclist is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, or misdirected survey submissions, all of which are void. All survey submissions become the exclusive property of Competitive Cyclist (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Deadline in a random drawing on the Sweepstakes Deadline (the “Drawing”). The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be contacted by email.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: There will be five prizes awarded. Each winner will receive a $100 gift card for Competitive Cyclist.
4. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $500; ARV for each prize: $100. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible surveys received by the Sweepstakes Deadline. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries.) Limit: one prize per person, family or household. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, age 18 or older, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
6. WINNERS LIST: To obtain list of winners, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Competitive Cyclist Customer Survey Sweepstakes Winners” in the subject line. Winners list will be sent after selection and verification of winners. Any requests for the list of winners must be received by Backcountry by one week after the end of the survey period.
7. SPONSOR: Competitive Cyclist is a subsidiary of Backcountry.com LLC, which is located at 1678 West Redstone Center, Suite 210, Park City, UT 84098.
8. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES? Send an e-mail to email@example.com and type “Question Re Competitive Cyclist Customer Survey Sweepstakes” in the subject line.
9. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Utah. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if any cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
Backcountry.com is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws worldwide.
Backcountry.com and the Backcountry goat logo are registered trademarks of Backcountry.com LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.