Run with zealous joy.
It doesn't matter how many miles you run on a weekly basis; you run and that's what makes you happy, and thanks to the Saucony Women's Zealot Iso 2 Running Shoe, you're able run comfortably and with more zeal than ever before. Its lightweight and breathable mesh upper offers ample temperature regulation, while the Isofit construction and FlexFilm overlays give this shoe a sock-like feel that encapsulates your foot in chafe-free, personalized comfort. Additionally, the Everun and PWRGRID+ midsole not only attenuates shock, but provides a responsive and springy feel underfoot. Not to mention, the Tri-Flex outsole ensures a smooth heel-to-toe transition and disperses pressure with effortless ease.
- A lightweight running shoe for road runs and workouts alike
- Breathable mesh upper offers ample temperature regulation
- Isofit construction and FlexFilm overlays provide a sock-like feel
- Everun midsole assures a responsive, springy sensation underfoot
- PWRGRD+ attenuates shock and disperses pressure
- Tri-Flex outsole ensures a smooth heel-to-toe transition
View more Women's Road Running Shoes
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my daughter and she loves them. She uses them for running everyday and absolutely loves them. They help keep her feet comfortable and cool while running. They have a perfect amount of cushion and are still lightweight.