Adapt to the seasons.
When dawn begins to arrive later and later on your morning runs, put your regular sneaks in the closet and take out the Saucony Ride 9 Reflex Running Shoe. Your feet deserve some fresh cushioning for climbing out of bed on cold mornings to log dark winter miles, and while your toes enjoy a little cush, the Ride Reflex will make sure the rest of you stays visible to other road users in the dim light of dawn and dusk.
One of Saucony's most beloved neutral trainers, the Ride 9 comes updated this year with plush EverRun cushioning to soften your landings on your forefoot and heel. As you toe off, the Ride's new Tri-Flex outsole moves with your foot rather than remaining rigid, giving you increased ground contact and stability. Despite the added reflective accents, the FlexFilm and mesh uppers are as breathable on the Reflex as on the original Ride, accommodating lumps and bumps across the top of your foot without causing hot spots or pressure points with heavy stitching. These new updates further complement the Ride's longstanding versatility, making it an ideal choice for long days or quick workouts alike.
- Eschew the treadmill and run outside in this high-vis shoe
- Reflective accents help you stand out to other road users
- Versatile 8mm drop works for distance or short workouts
- Plush EverRun cushioning absorbs impact
- FlexFilm uppers breathe well and adapt to your foot
- Tri-Flex outsole improves shoe's flexibility
View more Men's Road Running Shoes
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have been on a couple runs with these shoes and so far they are pretty comfortable. Fits my foot a little irregular... toes almost hit the end and there is a bit of a heel lift. Might just be my foot shape.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small