Pronation problem begone.
Your severe pronation is no problem for the stable Saucony Men's Omni 15 Running Shoe. A combination of enhanced cushioning, exceptional support, and fluid flexibility give this shoe everything moderate to severe pronators need on long runs. Its highly cushioned midsole features an Everun topsole for smoother landings at the heel, and the Tri-Flex sole promotes more ground contact and flexibility at toe-off. The Omni's upper has well-ventilated mesh encompassed in a FlexFilm exoskeleton support frame for a secure fit.
- A stable running shoe for moderate to severe pronators
- Breathable upper with FlexFilm exoskeleton for a secure fit
- Everun topsole provides smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Tri-Flex sole delivers more ground contact and flexibility
View more Men's Road Running Shoes
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11D
I didn't buy it from here (I just today realized there is running stuff here, though I'm a long time customer) but it is a great shoe. Right now, I have about 40mi in it. It has awesome cushion in the right places. It keeps me plenty comfortable and stable especially on tight corners. The toe box is wide enough to let your feet do what they want. I'm very impressed with this shoe.