Offering a wide range of resistance and a smooth road-like feel—all at an approachable price—it's easy to see why the Fluid2 is Saris's best-selling trainer in the USA. The fluid resistance unit is quiet (64-68 decibels at 20mph), and offers a progressive power curve that increases the resistance as you shift gears and pedal harder, just like if you were on the road. Equip your bike with a Bluetooth or ANT+ speed sensor and you can use the Fluid2 with virtual training apps like Zwift and Rouvy.
The Fluid 2's roller features a clutch knob that ensures perfect roller-to-tire tension every ride, reducing tire wear and slippage. The precision-balanced flywheel doubles as a fan so no matter how many watts you produce the resistance is stable and the unit stays cool. The wide, stable base adds security on any surface, and asymmetrical leveling feet ensure you'll always be balanced. The rear wheel mounts easily and a simple bolt-action lever tightens the resistance unit around the skewer, meaning you won't have to readjust your bike every time you put it on the trainer. Sprint, jump out of the saddle, and time trial without the worry that you'll pull the rear wheel out of the trainer.
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer will accommodate tires from 26 to 29-inches with rear spacings of 120, 130, and 135mm. An optional thru-axle adapter for 12 x 142mm and 12 x 148mm spacing is available separately.
- Boost your off-season fitness with this reliable, affordable trainer
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Precision-balanced flywheel offers a smooth, road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms keep the unit running better for longer
- Clutch knob system reduces tire wear and slippage
- Machined alloy roller fits tires up to 2-inches wide
- Sturdy frame with eccentric leveling feet ensures stability
- Fits 130 and 135mm quick-release, 142mm and 148mm thru-axle adapters sold separately