When you're looking for gains on the bike you might be inclined to examine your training routine, and while we will never balk at a regimented plan, we think there's room to examine more than just our own personal fitness when we're hoping to shed seconds off of our PR's. For example, piecing together the perfect aerodynamic kit with pieces like the Santini Volo Jersey can offer us free speed on the peloton. Crafted from Santini's signature Rudy and Bodyfit fabrics, the Volo Jersey contours to you with a second-skin fit that's snug, and doesn't leave room for bulk or speed-sucking wrinkles. It provides breathability in heat, thanks to Rudy's moisture-wicking properties, while the minimalist Bodyfit fabric wraps the sleeves, and scales in at just 90-grams per square meter, so you can be sure you're not carrying more weight up the climbs than you need to.
- A featherweight jersey for aerodynamic gains
- Second skin fit skips bulk and wrinkles
- Minimalist fabrics keep weight down
- Aerodynamic cut slices through the wind
- Full-length zip offers heat a fast escape
- Silicone grip locks bottom hem in place
- Deep back pockets stash your essentials