Channel the champion.
It's never too early to start planning the perfect 'cross costume for the annual unsanctioned Halloween throwdown, and Santini's UCI Rainbow Men's Speedsuit looks to be a brilliant choice for a day of fierce competition to claim the best-dressed kit award. Paired with a lusciously locked wig, a flashy pair of sunnies, and a sassy sense of irony, this speedsuit lets you channel your inner Sagan and rocket off the line with a style that the rest of the field can only dream of equaling.
Although UCI kit regulations mark this suit as strictly for unsanctioned shenanigans and extra aero training rides for those of us who haven't earned the stripes, we still expect quality out of any kit we step into. As such, it's reassuring to know that this speedsuit mirrors the one worn by Sagan en route to his first rainbow stripes with a beautifully timed solo move in Richmond. Its streamlined fit and technical materials balance breathability and compressive stretch to keep you cool, comfortable, and aerodynamic whether you're honing in your TT form, buckling down for a PR on a hotly contested local KOM, or refueling with a pile of gummy bears parkside after the weekly round of 'cross practice.
- A championship-worthy speedsuit with rainbow stripe detailing
- Stretchy, breathable fabrics provide supportive compression
- Seamless chamois boosts comfort
- Wide leg bands hold hems in place without pinching
- Includes carrying capacity for post-ride gummy bear fuel
View more Men's Skinsuits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.