The Tono Puro Bib Shorts fit into Santini’s line as one of their performance bib options, making no compromises between the materials used and the included features. The GI Levo chamois features a gel core for maximum absorption over long-distance rides and tours.
The bibs feature a breathable design with minimal coverage and a mesh back panel for improved airflow when you need to crank out those last few miles. The hems are constructed with a honeycomb-shaped silicone gripper to eliminate chafing and maintain a secure fit.
- Cycling bibs boast a molded fit for improved mobility and aerodynamics
- Reflective details on the back of the thigh keep you visible to motorists
- Seamless elastic straps cling to the body without restricting motion
- Mesh back panel provides added ventilation for scorching summer heat
- Silicone hems keep the garment in place during long days of pedaling