Santini claims that its Men's Tono Bib Shorts are so comfortable that you'll forget you're wearing them, which means that these shorts may just give your favorite pair of bibs some competition for the top spot in kit drawer. Their New Monica fabric features internal silicone dotting, which holds the Tonos softly in place without any bunching or pinching as you move through the pedal stroke.
At the leg hems, a seamless edge cuts a clean profile and the fabric's silicone dots provide a secure, supportive, and aerodynamic interface to hold the shorts firmly yet comfortably in place. Santini also knows that the best-designed bibs aren't worth a single thread without a stellar chamois, so it adds a NAT chamois. This multi-density chamois boasts a cooling NEXT gel core for impeccable comfort, even after hours in the saddle.
- A bib short with a focus on comfort
- Stretchy fabrics allow full freedom of movement
- Silicone dotted interior prevents unwanted fabric movement
- Supportive chamois boasts a gel core for extra comfort
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.