Keep a cool head.
Designed for Santini's discerning Lotto athletes, the Sleek Plus Jersey arrives with every detail meticulously executed. As one of the brand's top-tier racing jerseys, the Sleek Plus is built to keep you as cool as possible through the uncompromising conditions of a summer race. If you race on the self-sponsored circuit, without the luxury of team kit, invest in the Sleek Plus for your summer season. Its ultralight fabric and precise racing cut will serve you admirably in everything from evening downtown criteriums to longer all-day road races under harsh, unforgiving sun.
To equip the Sleek Plus for soaring summer temperatures, Santini uses its soft, stretchy Kontatto fabric on the front of the jersey, paired with highly breathable Plus fabric along the sleeves and back. Plus uses ventilation channels that both reduce drag in the wind and encourage airflow as you ride, taking advantage of the added exposure of your back and shoulders in a riding position to facilitate increased moisture transfer. Longer sleeves follow current trends with barely there anti-slip bands at each ending to prevent the sleeves from moving around when you're launching an attack or pushing through the last dizzying moments of a grueling climb.
- Stay cool and collected in this ultralight race jersey
- Form-fitting cut follows a contoured racing silhouette
- Highly breathable fabric wicks and ventilates consistently
- Clean sleeve endings stay in-place without pinching
- Multiple rear pockets organize race fuel and essentials
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
The sleeves on the Sleek look a little more generous than other Santini short-sleeves. True, or wishful thinking? I have a Santini winter jersey that I love to death in a XXL (I'm 5'll"; 190), but reports on how tight the short sleeves are is a concern. Thanks..