Stabilization for pushing hard and fast.
Precisely constructed with Thunderbike Power Lycra, the Santini Men's Scatto Bib Short provides muscle-hugging support and stabilization as you push down the road at a blistering cadence while racing and training hard. It's both highly supportive and compressive, yet it doesn't restrict critical motion when you're sprinting out of the saddle, grinding up a long, arduous climb, or leaning into corners on a twisty countryside road.
Like all of Santini's cycling apparel, the Scatto Bib Short is made in Italy with premium fabrics and exceptional attention to detail, ensuring you remain fully supported for years to come—all without irritation or chafing slowing you down on the road. Spider mesh braces provide upright support, but without soaking you in excessive perspiration or creating overheating issues through sweltering heatwaves.
Sitting at the heart and soul of this supportive bib short, the GIT evo chamois employs a Twist gel core that absorbs road vibration from fatiguing your cycling ambitions, whether that's a day of conquering big climbs in the mountains or racing against in the local crit series. It's finished with Santini's soft elastic leg straps with a beehive-shaped silicone grip, ensuring it doesn't annoyingly ride up while pedaling swiftly.
- Supportive bib shorts for racing and training hard
- Made in Italy with exceptional attention to detail
- Thunderbike Power Lycra provides compressive support
- GIT evo chamois with shock-absorbing Twist gel core
- Spider mesh bibs for breathable feel and upright support
- Soft elastic leg straps with beehive-shaped silicone gripper