Having previously hosted two previous Giro departures, the island of Sardinia returns to kick off the centenary celebrations by hosting the first three stages of this year's event. In honor of it, Santini has created the Men's Sardinia Stage Jersey, with serene styling and subtle patterning that we think adds a touch of much-appreciated style to any group ride or coffee shop stop.
Santini constructs this jersey using its Think Opaco fabric across the front, which is both lightweight and soft against the skin. It works hard to move moisture away from your skin, transporting it to the outer surface where it quickly dries so your upper body remains cool for the duration of your ride. The back and pocketing panels are Santini's Cyber Rider material, a highly elastic fabric that features a "double wire" pattern and a rough "shiny and matte" finish reminiscent of the asphalt the riders roll across during the race each year.
- This stylish jersey celebrates the start of the 100th Giro
- Light, breathable fabrics wick moisture for cool comfort
- Full-length zipper provides extra ventilation when needed
- Extended, raw-cut sleeve edges provide a clean profile
- Streamlined cut minimizes excess fabric without restriction
- Three rear pockets store nutrition and other small essentials
- The Giro turns 100 this year; go on a ride to celebrate
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.