Rioja is a wine region in Spain and the site of a 42k individual time trial stage in the 2017 Vuelta de Espana. Hues of rich violet, much like that of a Rioja wine, makeup the majority of the color on the jersey. A subtle grape print further emphasizes the importance of grapes in the region.
Santani incorporates a full-length zipper for temperature regulation and a comfortable and spacious triple back pocket. The rear of the jersey features Cyber Rider fabric and offers incredibly elasticity while the front is made of Think Opaco fabric and provides perfect breathability. Further adding to the top-rate finish, are raw cut sleeves in BodyFit fabric for that perfect fit and the La Vuelta logo printed on the right sleeves and on the sideband. Raise your glass. Salud!
- Vuelta-inspired jersey with performance features
- Breathable, lightweight design keeps you cool and light
- Form-fitting design offers aerodynamics and comfortable fit
- Three rear pockets easily stash small items
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.