Redux TT C3 Road Skinsuit
The Santini Men's Redux TT Road Skinsuit fuses a streamlined, aerodynamic profile with lightweight, stretch-woven fabrics to shave precious time from your racing pursuits without sacrificing range of motion or cool-wearing comfort. This one-piece skinsuit features an upper made of lightweight Prey fabric, which provides the moisture-wicking comfort desired for racing in hot summer weather and boasts UPF 50+ to ensure protection from harsh UV rays.
Moving to the shoulders, sleeves, and rear panels, you'll find Santini's Flow inserts with an engineered rough surface. This rough surface disrupts airflow at the point of delamination, improving the overall aerodynamics of this skinsuit when every split-second is crucial to your race-day performance. Besides this aero-enhanced fabric, the Redux TT Road Skinsuit's bottoms remain firmly in place with elastic leg grippers and dotted silicone grips.
Seeing that a skinsuit needs to remain comfortable while racing and training, the Redux TT Road Skinsuit enjoys Santini's premium C3 chamois. This chamois is the result of painstaking development in the lab, created with Carving Technology to reduce the overall volume and thickness of the varying foam densities, all without requiring irritating seams or stitches. Additionally, it boasts two gel inserts that take the burden off your sit bones and reduce vibration resonating through your ultra-stiff carbon frame.
- Streamlined skinsuit with premium fabrics and padding
- Lightweight Prey fabric wicks moisture, boasts UPF 50+
- Flow inserts at leading edges to enhance aerodynamics
- Premium C3 chamois with varying density foam, gel inserts
- Elastic grippers with silicone dots that remain in place
- Upper body zipper for convenient entry and ventilation
- Laser-cut rear pockets don't compromise aero efficiency