Staying true to Santini's Italian-crafted ethos with its refined fit and premium fabrics, the Men's Redux Jersey combines lightweight, sun-blocking protection with aerodynamic panels for streamlined efficiency in racing and training scenarios. Santini employs Prey fabric along the frontside for lightweight, moisture-wicking comfort, also boasting UPF 50 + to ensure you don't sizzle to a crisp under the scorching sun. Moving to the sleeves and back, Santini's Flow fabric uses an engineered surface disruption to improve its aerodynamic efficiency as you ride swiftly down the road. Ultimately, this fabric combination means you'll remain comfortable in hot weather with minimal air resistance holding you back.
- Lightweight summer jersey with aerodynamic panels for speed
- Prey fabric wicks moisture to regulate your body temperature
- Front of jersey boasts UPF 50+ to blocks harsh UV rays
- Flow sleeve and rear panels for streamlined efficiency
- Silicone elastic hem remains in place without riding up
- Three rear pockets provide functional storage on the road
- Italian-made with premium fabrics and attention to detail