Redux Fortuna Bib Short
Sitting atop Santini's range of Italian-crafted bib shorts, the Redux Fortuna Bib Short satisfies cyclists seeking versatility for virtually any ride or race, plus premium fabrics constructed with minimized seams to eliminate irritation. Its woven fabric construction allows you to remain supported throughout your ride without succumbing to irritation or being restricted from key cycling movements. Santini's ergonomically shaped C3 chamois soaks up fatiguing road vibration as you rack up the miles, thanks to its variable thickness foam with perforations throughout to promote quick-drying comfort.
The legs are made of supportive fabric that acts to stabilize key muscle groups as you're pushing yourself at a rapid cadence down the road. Santini employs a honeycomb gripper that creates a "tattoo effect", underside along the sidebands that faithfully remains in place without pinching sensitive skin or bunching up. The upper bibs stabilize the short in place with seamless elastic braces constructed in a manner to lie flat against your skin, combined with a breathable mesh backside to prevent you from overheating and soaking in perspiration.
- Training and racing bibs shorts for peak summertime conditions
- Blended fabric promotes moisture transfer and breathability
- Unique honeycomb grip creates anti-slip and compressive comfort
- Variable density chamois rated for eight hours of hard training
- Precisely placed gel inserts reduce heavy road vibrations