Satisfies discerning cyclists.
Sitting atop Santini's range of Italian-crafted bib shorts, the Men's Redux Bib Short
satisfies cyclists seeking unbelievable versatility for virtually any
ride or race, plus premium fabrics constructed with minimized seams to
eliminate irritation. It's constructed from a mixture of polyamide and
elastane, allowing you to remain supported throughout your ride without
succumbing to irritation or being restricted from key cycling movements.
Santini's ergonomically shaped C3 chamois soaks up fatiguing road
vibration as you rack up the miles, thanks to its variable thickness
foam with perforations throughout to promote quick-drying comfort.
Lower bands of supportive Thunderbike fabric acts to stabilize key
muscle groups as you're pushing yourself at a rapid cadence down the
road. Santini does not use elastic along the bottom cuffs, instead
employing a honeycomb-shaped silicone gripper that faithfully remains in
place without pinching sensitive skin or bunching up. The upper bibs
stabilize the short in place with seamless elastic braces constructed in
a manner to lie flat against your skin, combined with a breathable mesh
backside to prevent you from overheating and soaking in perspiration.
- Premium bib shorts satisfy the most discerning cyclists
- Supportive, stretchy fabric of polyamide and elastane
- C3 ergonomic chamois absorbs fatiguing road vibration
- Thunderbike lower bands for compressive stabilization
- Honeycomb-inspired silicone gripper for non-slip fit
- Bibs of lie-flat elastic bands for upright security
- Mesh on backside of bibs for breathable comfort
- Handcrafted in Italy with premium quality fabrics