Very bearable lightness.
If you aren't reaching into a closet full of team kit ahead of your next race, enjoy the freedom to choose whatever kit strikes your fancy on a given morning. If classic Italian style and uncompromising aerodynamics call to you a little louder than everything else, pull out the Santini Photon 3.0 Jersey. Undeniably a race jersey at heart, the Photon is designed for sprint finishes and tactical racing in challenging summer heat. It emphasizes on light breathability first, but fit and aerodynamics follow closely behind. Earn points towards your Cat 3 or race for the hell of it in this impeccably tailored summer jersey.
To strike a balance between moisture management and a race-ready fit, Santini uses its proprietary Artico fabric to construct the Photon 3.0. This airy synthetic wicks moisture rapidly as you ride, in part due to its second-skin fit. As soon as you begin to sweat, the jersey's efficient fibers are able to whisk moisture from your skin to the surface of the jersey, keeping you cool and collected whether you're just hanging onto an energetic peloton or plotting your own plan of attack. Tailored specifically to a riding position, the Photon's fit will likely feel tight and slightly restrictive out of the saddle, only to conform expertly to a ride position as soon as you clip in.
- Transcend challenging hot weather in this ultralight jersey
- Form-fitting cut is tailored to a racing position
- Highly breathable fabric helps reduce drag in the wind
- Odor-resistant carbon fibers keep unsavory smells at bay
- Three rear pockets stash electrolyte-boosting fuel
- Grips on waistband and sleeve endings hold jersey in place
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.