Santini describes the Women's Ora Short-Sleeve Jersey as classy and simple. Both terms are accurate, but if we were to describe it using one word modifiers, we'd also add Italian. Its class begins with the tall collar and proceeds across the body's simple, timeless design to the silicone grip hem. Along the way, the moisture-wicking, soft Corder polyester of the jersey's body is only interrupted by mesh inserts under the arms—an addition that makes us want to add "cool" to classy, simple, and Italian.
The sleeves are finished with a signature Santini touch: The cuffs are wave-shaped panels of Carezza fabric, a soft, gently compressive material whose elastic properties let it maintain fit but stretch to avoid pinching or restriction. The cuffs' contrasting color is reinforced with details throughout the jersey, and an Italian tricolor on the rightmost pocket's lip reinforces the final part of our three-word description.
- A classic cycling jersey for long-miles and recreation
- Club fit for comfort while training or on sportives
- Body material manages moisture with a soft touch
- Additional ventilation courtesy of underarm mesh panels
- Full-length zip allows a final avenue for emergency cooling
- Elastic hem and cuffs maintain fit without restriction
- Standard complement of three rear pockets store training fuel or rest-stop trail mix
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
- Fit: Runs small
this jersey is way too short
Cute but short
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
I am 5.3 125 lbs, I ordered Small. I am returning this jersey because it feels too short for my prefernce. It fits fine otherwise. Cute design in blue color.