Mix it up.
You've grown tired of staring down at the bars and looking at the same pair of gloves day-in and day-out, but your old pair is perfectly fine. Instead of tossing it for a new one, stage a temporary swap for the weeks during and leading up to the Giro with the Santini Monza-Milano Summer Glove. Commemorating the 100th anniversary of this cornerstone of the summer race calendar, this special edition glove comes with lightweight palm padding, a breathable construction, and a terry sweatband on the thumb for keeping your face clean. Grippy accents on the palm provide dexterity in the cockpit, and the stretchy cuffs preserve a clean, secure fit.
- Summer gloves commemorating the Giro's 100th edition
- Breathable construction keeps your hands cool as you ride
- Anti-slip palm preserves dexterity in the cockpit
- Cushioned palms absorb fatiguing road vibrations
- Terry sweat wipe keeps your face and lenses clear
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
it's the giro!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
being in love with the Giro, I couldn't pass these up. They're very much more on the 'pro' side, so little to no comfort on the palm, where most will be used to padding. The neoprene is good quality and the pink looks awesome. Worth noting that the wrist runs high - an inch or two above the 'bend point' - I prefer my gloves to cut off right at the wrist, but for the branding, I'll live with the extra length!