Celebrating 100 years of the Giro, Santini's Monza-Milano Jersey is filled with passion for this now century-old cornerstone of the summer race season. Santini also refers to the Monza-Milano Jersey as the "Invincible Wave", borrowing the phrase from an original newspaper headline announcing the creation of the Giro. Though the jersey honors the entire race, it specifically pays homage to the final stage. If you spend your spare time seeking out pirated live feeds and reloading your browser for time gap updates, this is the jersey you should be training in this summer.
As your mind drifts to images of serpentine roads winding through the jagged Dolomites, the Monza-Milano's effective combination of stretchy, breathable fabrics will keep you cool and dry whether you're riding a charity Fondo or training on your regular loops. Form-fitting, raw-cut sleeve endings preserve race-ready style, and accents like the Giro 100-year anniversary logo and a graphic of Milan's famed cathedral fill this limited edition piece with both function and memorable style.
- A limited edition jersey celebrating the centenary Giro
- Slim fit is tailored without being skintight
- Stretchy, breathable fabrics keep you cool as you ride
- Extended sleeves add some peloton-approved style
- 3 rear pockets hang onto your favorite training fuel
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Amazing Jersey (Add 1 size up!)
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
I love the fabric and the design. It's very comfortable and the clean cut on the sleeves looks pretty nice!
It runs a bit small so I would recommend to order 1 size up than usual.