Any cyclist lucky enough to make it through the arduous climbs of the Giro in one piece will earn a much-needed respite with a finish beneath the towering spires of Milan's Duomo. If you recreate this finishing route through the close streets of that cosmopolitan outpost in Northern Italy, you'll have time to reflect on the past 99 editions of the Giro. Though most of us will only dream of a turn at this iconic race, we can at least dress like the pros leaving it all on the course with the Santini Monza-Milano Bib Shorts.
Dedicated to the original Milan finish in the first Giro and its repetition this year for the race's 100-year anniversary, the Monza-Milano is designed to keep you comfortable in your own long rides and difficult races. A GITevo chamois cradles your sensitive tissues as you grind it out on long, punishing ascents, remaining breathable and light as it cushions and supports so as not to overwhelm you under excess material. Airy, pliable mesh bibs and a supportive, contoured fit help the Monza-Milano virtually disappear as you're riding, leaving you to focus on the Italian countryside—or more familiar landscapes—ahead.
- Celebrate the Giro's last stage in these everyday bib shorts
- Form-fitting cut supports your muscles as you ride
- GITevo chamois includes Twist Gel core for added cushioning
- Breathable mesh bibs wick moisture under a jersey
- Silicone leg grippers prevent wandering hemlines
- Raw cut leg endings create a clean, on-trend silhouette
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.