Ride through the city.
In an homage to the city it's named after, Santini created the Malaga Rider Jersey with classical blue-and-white stripes, four stripes on the logo that represent the four race stages, and a top-tier, two-piece performance fabric to tackle the ride in breathable comfort. The back of this jersey is made of Shantung fabric, which is incredibly elastic for ease of movement, while the front is made out of Think Opaco fabric to keep breathability maxed out as you battle steep hill climbs. Grippers on the waistband lock this jersey in place as you pedal as hard as you can, and multiple rear pockets carry along all your ride essentials.
- Classic jersey inspired by the city it shares a name with
- Unique fabric construction blends stretch with breathability
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to skin
- Grippers at waist hold jersey in place
- Multiple rear pockets carry small items