Inspired by the city.
Born in Malaga, Spain, Pablo Picasso had a penchant for wearing Briton stripes, which is exactly where the inspiration for the design of the Santini Malaga Bib Short comes from. Santini's logo on this bib references these stripes, as well as the first four stages of the race, and pays homage to the official city flag of Malaga with the purple and green colors. Stretchy, breathable fabrics keep you pedaling in quick-drying, breathable, and mobile comfort, while the mesh panels on the side promote a cooling airflow to handle humid hill climbs. The shock-absorbing GITevo chamois eats up chattery vibrations and impacts while also ensuring fresh comfort with odor-resistant properties. Plus, Santini gave the Malaga silicone grippers that keep everything in place from start to finish.
- Performance-driven bib shorts paying homage to Malaga
- Stretchy fabric lets you move in cool comfort
- Mesh vents enhance overall breathability
- Plush chamois absorbs impact and shock
- Chamois is made from odor-resistant fabric for freshness
- Silicone grippers ensure everything stays in place