Celebrate leisurely rides.
The Santini Maglia Nera Summer Gloves celebrate a historic,
lesser-known classification jersey from Italy's Grand Tour. The black jersey,
or Maglia Nera, was awarded from 1946 to 1951 to the rider who finished last in
the general classification. This surprisingly sought after jersey led to tales
of faked mechanicals and other antics in efforts to finish last in the peloton.
With a nod to this jersey, the Maglia Nera Gloves are a perfectly ironic
addition to any race situation and add some style to leisurely rides with a
coffee and donut stop along the way.
- Short-fingered gloves for summertime cycling
- Stretchy fabrics wick moisture and dry quickly
- Durable palm resists slipping for secure handlebar positioning
- Palm padding absorbs fatiguing road vibrations
- Terry fabric on the thumbs softly wipes sweat away