La Vuelta Los Machucos Short-Sleeve Jersey
Paying homage to the most brutal climb in the 2019 Vuelta, Santini crafts La Vuelta Los Machucos Short-Sleeve Jersey for pushing yourself to the utter limit. This airy and light jersey is paired with a graphic that indicates the stress of the climb, which pushes straight up ruggedly beautiful mountains in the Cantabria region of Spain, and points cyclists to the sky with pitches that reach 28-degrees and set quads on fire.
Santini crafts La Vuelta Los Machucos jersey to keep you cool through summer's harshest weathers, and the steepest climbs in your neck of the woods. Lightweight synthetic at the core actively pulls away sweat, and dries quickly to keep you comfortable while you soar up mountain passes. The sleeves use Bodyfit fabric with a raw-edge hem to optimize aerodynamics, cutting through the wind, and reducing drag along the way. Its finished off with an elastic and silicone hem that locks into place for a tidy fit, and a full-length front zipper to drop heat in a pinch when you're quads are burning and your core is craving a hit of fresh air.
- A climb-worthy jersey that pays homage to la Vuelta's steeps
- Graphic honors the steepest 28-degree climb in Los Machucos
- Lightweight fabric actively seeks sweat and wicks away
- Fast-drying properties help you keep cool on climbs
- Slice through wind with raw-edge Bodyfit sleeves
- Lock your hem in place with silicone grippers
- Full-length zip for dripping heat in a pinch
- Stash riding essentials in three deep back pockets