La Vuelta KM Cero Short-Sleeve Jersey
For three weeks during late summer, we'll be glued to our TV and computer so we can keep up with the final grand tour of the season, the Vuelta. Our friends at Santini will be doing the same we're sure, and it's so inspired that it created its own clothing line up the celebrates the race. Its La Vuelta KM Cero Short-Sleeve Jersey is a simple design that uses colors and graphics creating a clean jersey that's easily recognizable. Kilómetro Cero represents the zero KM marking in the Puerta del Sol public square in Madrid, and by using the distinctive red and yellow colors of the Spanish flag and a simple block gradient, this jersey will have you looking great and always inspire a ride.
Santini builds this jersey in Italy from breathable, stretchy, and lightweight materials. It's ideal for warmer summer rides and weather similar to that the riders will face in the Vuelta. Final jersey details include the raw cut BODYFIT fabric on sleeves that reduce drag, wide triple rear pockets for hauling ride essentials, and an elastic waist hem with silicone gripper at the bottom ensuring the jersey stays in place during the course of your ride.
- Santini's warm weather jersey that celebrates the Vuelta
- Lightweight, stretchy, and breathable fabric keeps you cool and dry
- BODYFIT fabric on the sleeves improve aerodynamics
- Colors and graphics are inspired by Spain and the Vuelta
- Full-length front zipper dumps heat on extended climbs
- 3 rear pockets haul nutrition and flat fixing material