Santini's Kona Bib-Shorts may just look like another set of bibs at first glance, and while we can't argue that you're entirely wrong, we think that the story they tell pushes beyond your average bibs. They feature colors that pull from Hawaii's stunning vistas, with a teal stripe to remind you of the ocean you swim, gold for the sun's glow, and red for the burning magma at the heart of the island. And since it's Santini, you know that looks aren't everything in these bibs.
The bibs feature Thunderbike Power fabric throughout the legs, which offers light compression and anti-slip grip. The compression is designed to gently hug your muscles, providing support to elevate blood flow, reducing fatigue when the ride gets long. And speaking of long rides, an Anti Shock GIT evo chamois is employed at the seat to boost comfort through the long miles. It feature tapered, high density foam for shock absorption, and a lightweight fabric at the face to reduce irritation against your most sensitive anatomy. Finally, on the top, Santini equips the bibs with light and airy mesh bib straps that boost moisture management and comfort on scorching rides.
- Lightweight bib shorts that evoke the spirit of Kona IM
- Thunderbike Power fabric is light and airy, with mild compression
- Synthetic fabric is designed to wick away perspiration, dry quickly
- Mesh bib straps elevate moisture management for warm rides
- Anti-shock GIT EVO chamois cushions you on long-distance rides
- Raw-cut edge finishes the bibs with a clean and tidy look