Genio Road C3 Skinsuit
Considering that a cyclist's body represents the most significant source of resistance, aerodynamic clothing can go a long way in improving your average speed. And while skinsuits are more commonly found in time trials and criteriums, more and more riders are using them to get an extra advantage in road racing, especially if they have pockets for essential storage. So go ahead, drop the drag and go faster with the Santini Genio Road C3 Skinsuit.
Santini used feedback from their pro riders when developing the Genio Road C3 Skinsuit, and employs an ideal mix of their own technical fabrics to achieve the right balance of aerodynamic fit, durability, and comfort. The front of the jersey is made of a breathable mesh fabric with a full-length zipper so it can be opened up for ventilation, while a second-skin fabric is found on the back and sleeves for aerodynamics. The legs are made of a compressive fabric that provides targeted support to your muscles, and the suit is cut with a longer leg length to get the most out of its drag-reducing benefits. For a stay-put fit, Santini tailored the panels and included raw-cut sleeve cuffs and silicone grippers at the bottom of the leg. Three rear pockets are there to store your nutrition supplies and other essentials.
- Aero skinsuit made of faster-than-skin fabrics
- Contoured fit hugs the body for enhanced aerodynamics
- Airy mesh front with full-length zipper for ventilation
- Second skin fabric on back and sleeves reduces drag
- Compressive bottom fabric offers muscular support
- Three rear pockets carry snacks and essentials
- Ergonomic C3 chamois for comfort in the saddle
- Raw cut sleeves and silicone leg grippers secure the fit