Why We Like The Fase2 Bib Short
Santini’s Fase2 Bib Short is your weekday workhorse pair of bibs with soft Papaya fabrics and an eMax chamois rated to three-hours of comfort. To help with muscle stamina, Santini engineers comfortable support into the Fase2 but not so much as to create a race-day fit. The wide mesh straps reduce pressure points over the shoulders caused by thick stitching and narrower straps, while the mesh back helps keep you cooler in summer conditions. The top cover of the chamois reduces saddle friction to keep the pressure off delicate bits, and leg grippers help keep the panels from riding up and chafing during long training rides.
- Cycling bibs shorts for endurance training sessions
- Wide, mesh straps add comfort compared to heavily stitched straps
- eMax chamois for multi-density protection from below
- Smooth top-cover reduces friction from saddle-rub
- Leg-grippers keep the panels in place and free from bunching